Location: London, England
Contract: Casual, ongoing
At Scrypt Education, we pride ourselves on being a team of professional development experts specialising in the delivery of technical and non-technical workshops for individuals and organisations in the UK. The corporate landscape is ever-evolving and innovations brought forward by Blockchain technology and Artificial Intelligence will only accelerate change even further.
Be part of the change!
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to support our training efforts based in London. As a technical instructor, you will be responsible for cultivating our cutting edge training program to address our client and partner communities.
The role will require:
- Strong workshop management and engagement skills with an ability to instruct a technical and non-technical audience
- Strong knowledge of Blockchain and its applications and previous experience as a Subject Matter Expert within the space.
- Assist with the ongoing development of course content
- Experience with curriculum design and management
- Ability to operate independently to manage all aspects of training
- Detail-oriented with minimal reviews needed for work
- You will deliver all forms of training (one-to-one, small groups, webinars)
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training and online training to end-user customers and partner on a regular schedule
- Concisely convey technical content to a broad range of user profiles
- Manage e-learning courses from facilitation to evaluation of exercises and web-based tutorials
- Contribute creative ideas for change and improvement in content and delivery
- 2+ years of experience developing and delivering training materials
- Strong interpersonal, communication (Written and Oral) and presentation skills
- Familiar with instructional methodologies and web-based tools to enhance virtual training
- Prior software or business training or consulting experience is strongly preferred
- Technical software experience strongly preferred
- Awareness and experience of agile methodologies
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages is preferred.
If the above sounds like you, please get in touch by emailing a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject header “RE: Trainer Vacancy”
Successful applicants will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks. Only people who are eligible to work in UK may apply for this position.